ShadowKaiShadowKai

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

not bad

Not bad at all. I can easily imagine you directing/animating your own TV show soon. But a few things did get on my nerves, you might as well have animated sonic and shadow saying and performing "Fu-Shion-HAAaa!"
I'm a big DBZ fan and i'm impressed by what you have created on the influence, but you have totally used thier storyline, sound AND transformations. Originality is the key my friend, I mean, bout 16 years ago some1 thought of a talking blue hedgehog. not bad for a day at work! xD

Over all very well done. Highly impressive graphics and great use of sound. One thing that did make me laugh, was when Tails transformed. Its TAILS. he is like Yajarobi or at max Tien!
Anyway i shall leave it on positive and say it was propah good! Gratz!

MetalBaird

DBZ: Hardcore DBZ: Hardcore

ok

OMFG thats sooooo bad! if thatsyour best, i hate to se your worst, man thats terrible, watch DBZ and then try and make one with good effort, look at other dbz flashmovies. then try and be good. you suck man!

F E A R F E A R

HOLY SHIT DUDEĀ¬!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG that rocks! great animation and great sounds, and it really lives up to its name. great movie keep em coming, more like these cos these kick ass.

Black Ops: Virus Black Ops: Virus

Zzzzip

zippppo zippp swish. holy shit that was fast. nice work

Foamy's Rant III Foamy's Rant III

Go foamy GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foamy i love you! take my future children lol.

Final Fantasy X Photo Final Fantasy X Photo

great but one thing....ITS TEE-DUS!!!!

er...only wanted the one liner but great toon, keep it up!